One of the best Pension funds in Canada. Start contributing now!
MUSICIANS' PENSION FUND of CANADA
255 Sheppard Avenue East, Suite A110 , North York, Ontario M2J 4Y1
Ellen M. Versteeg-Lytwyn
About The Pension Fund
Read about the Musicians' Pension Fund of Canada - Visit the website: www.mpfcanada.ca
- The complete online guide to the AFM-EPW Canada Pension Fund is also available on the Local 1000 website.
The Canada Pension Fund Guide is also available as a PDF. Download here.
- HOW TO USE THE AFM-EPW PENSION FUND
How to make AFM-EPW Pension contributions:
- Use the LPCC (Live Performance Contract for Canada). lpcc_tma.doc
- Fill in the accompanying LPCC-Pen and have the Purchaser/Employer sign to enable you to make a pension contribution on her/his behalf. * Registered Canada Pension plans are "Employer" Plans, requiring employers to make contributions on behalf of employees. However, The LPCC-Pen allows you to make pension contributions on behalf of your employer.
- Submit both contracts to the AFM local office with a cheque for your contribution (up to 12% of scale).
These are the files you will need if you plan to contribute to your pension fund.
- LPCC - Live Performance Contract for Canada (Standard AFM contract customized for TMA members). Download
- LPCC-Pension Contract - accompanying pension contract (Allows you to make your contributions on behalf of your employer). Download
You'll probably want to use the TMA customized version of the contract but just in case, here's a standard AFM contract for use in any AFM Local.
- LPCC - Live Performance Contract for Canada (With an AFM header)